by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
#Foreign Affairs #Conquering by #Over-populating, #expansion #immigration.
Understanding the Strategy of Conquering by Over-populating.
This concept is not new in East Asia but may be unknown to White policy makers.
1. Steps of Conquering by Over-populating.
Suppose that a populous country C wants to conquer its neighbour M but has no military capability. Country C may use over-population to conquer M by carrying out the following steps:
1. Country C promotes good friendship and trade with M so that M relaxes its border control.
2. Country C then sends its most patriotic, fecund families into M as guest workers and traders. They will give birth to many children while in country M.
3. If country M has lax immigration and citizenship laws many 2nd and subsequent generations of immigrants/guest workers/traders will become Citizens of M only in name while remain Loyal oversea-born Citizens of C. ().
4. These new “Citizens of M with Foreign Loyaty” now try to have many children to outnumber the native Citizens of M.
5. When the ratio of “Citizens of M with Foreign Loyaty” is significant, country M will he in no doubt influenced by C. The level of influence increases years after years as the new citizens originating from C have been selected to be most fecund and may legally receive birth incentives from country C.
6. When 51% of the votes are controled by citizens with origin from C, a referendum will be called to open or abolish the border between C and M.
7. Few referenda may fail but eventually the border will be abolished and C and M will be unified without using wars.
Over-populating until extinction of local populations can be found in East Asian history books (including the references given here) but are too sensitive to be posted here. The followings are only the obvious cases.
1. The original size of the (Chinese) Zhao empire in China was of only a size of current Japan. Expansionism either by overt military occupations or by Occupation by Over-populating has produced the present China of gigantic size. People have wonder how many Chineses of (self-declared) Han origin were in that giant area 2000 years ago.
2. The hereditary citizenship rules of Qing dynasty (1644–1912) of China may have been an attempt to have their leagues of Loyal Oversea-born Citizens. The revival of any such plan must be closely scrutinized by the countries with those citizens (in name only).
3. An example of the strategy in Europe is the present (2017) Turkish address to Muslims in the West. It may be considered the Ottoman Empire addressing its Loyal Oversea-born Citizens.
1. Immigrations from populous, poor countries into any wealthy country always carry such a risk. The host country should ensure that no group of immigrants can over-populate the native popularion.
2. Undue lobbying by some group of immigrants is the warning sign of coming loss of control by the host country.
3. A country with many immigrant new citizens should be well alerted for any programs directed at Loyal oversea-born Citizens from their countries of origins.
4. Terrible inter-ethnic fightings (such as in Rwanda some few decades ago) should be prevented by insisting on assimilation.
It takes few hundred years for a populous country to practice this strategy until fruition. But one hundred years is only a short duration in recorded history.
Sun Tzu said that the best victories are ones won without using the armies.
. Sima Qian, Records of History by the grand historian (translated by Burton Watson), Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty I (Rev. Ed.) and Han Dynasty II (Rev. Ed.), the Res. Cent. for Transl. The Chinese Univ. of Hon Kong and Colubia Univ. Press, Hong Kong and New York, 1961.
. Sun Tzu, The Art of War. First published in Chinese before 200BC. There are English translations.
. tonytran2015, understanding-chinas-perpetual-wars-against-its-neighbours, https://survivaltricks.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/%e2%80%8bunderstanding-chinas-perpetual-wars-against-its-neighbours/
. tonytran2015, understanding-the-strike-then-consolate-tactic, https://survivaltricks.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/%e2%80%8bunderstanding-the-strike-then-consolate-tactic/
. anti-west-statements-turkish-president-erdogan-and-pm-davutoglu-muslim-countries-must-unite, http://www.memri.org, https://www.memri.org/reports/anti-west-statements-turkish-president-erdogan-and-pm-davutoglu-muslim-countries-must-unite
The following have been added after 09 May 2017.
. chinese-ucsd-students-protest-unreasonable-dalai-lama-invite-paid-by-red china,
Latest How to Blogs, Understanding Allying to Distant Powers to Subjugate Immediate Neighbours, Understanding the Strike then Consolate Tactic , Understanding China’s Perpetual Wars against its neighbours , Air-grown mung bean sprouts for food, Mung Beans as grains for self-reliance, Simple determination of East Asia lunisolar New Year