by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
Click here for a full, up to date ORIGINAL ARTICLE and to help fighting the stealing of readers’ traffic.
(Blog No. … ).
USA may had been controled by a Deep State before Yalta conference.
#Yalta conference, #Deep State, #General Patton,
The conduct and the conditions set at Yalta conference  are really strange:
1. If it was a conference to formulate the way to re-establish order in Europe then why had the West wait for the Soviet army to enter Berlin?
2. More likely it was a conference to devide the spoils of war.
3. As with any multiple combatant war, each belligerent nation will have to try its best and occupy the most territory from the losing nations. Why did the US give a large territory of Eastern Europe to its Communist USSR ally while giving no spoil to France and not much to England?
4. Why did US General Patton get assassinated [2,2b] (his assassin successfully escaped) after his speaking out against giving advantage to and glorifying USSR ?
5. Knowing the brutality of the Communist Regime of USSR since 1937  the US must have known that it would be an adversarial state in the future. Why did the US overlook this possibility ?
Here are the details [3b] of this brutality:
Soviet famine of 1932-33 (known as the Holodomor in Ukraine) in which at least five million died.
“Great Terror” in the 1930s. 750,000 members … who … might oppose him were executed.
Robert Conquest, in his book The Great Terror: A Reassessment (40th anniversary Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0195317008, ISBN-10: 0195317009), …
1930-36 7 million
1937-38 3 million
1939-53 10 million
It is ridiculous to say that US intelligence has not been aware of the above fact before the Yalta Conference.
6. Harry Truman was the man saying that “if we see that Germany is winning, we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning, we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible.” , practicing a doctrine known in the Orient as “dueling by tigers benefits the hunter” [4b] but he could not influence FD Roosevelt.
6. The only convincing explanation for the unfolding of events is that US government had been controled by a Deep State at that time and the Deep State had an ally controlling the Soviet Communist Party. [5-7]
7. A subsequent nuclear espionage case by Julius and Ethel Rosenberg  gives even more credibility to this suspicion.
8. The existence of the IMCC which may be part of a Deep State was first mentioned by President Eisenhower in his farewell speech .
It is otherwise hard to explain why USA could not have foreseen the subsequent Cold War and still offered USSR much of unearned war spoils.
“History is a set of lies agreed upon.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
Quoted from reference 
It was not always thus. FDR was the most beloved of 20th-century American Presidents. He was also the most hated. Recall Madison Square Garden on October 31, 1936:
Quoted from reference [5b]
by Judge Anna von Reitz
I … analyzed FDR’s speech on assuming Office on March 4, 1933. … These are all terms that a person with a normal …. education … could not possibly be expected to know as legal terms apart from their common meaning….
Go to http://annavonreitz.com/fdrspeech.pdf where it is posted and see for yourself just how many deceptive legal terms and words of art were employed in this speech to veil its actual meaning and create a “Double-speak” version that only attorneys and other insiders familiar with Federal Code could interpret.[5b]
Quoted from reference [5c]
But Roosevelt actually proposed a top tax rate of 99.5 percent and then tried to impose a 100 percent tax rate via executive order! [5c]
Quoted from reference [5d] on available intelligence information.
»On the morning of August 24, 1939, he visited the Third Reich diplomat Hans von Herwarth and received the full content of the secret protocol to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, signed the day before.² The secret protocol contained an understanding between Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin to split Central Europe, the Baltic region, and Finland between their nations. U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was urgently informed. The United States did not convey this information to any of the concerned governments in Europe.«
2 = Charles Bohlen, »Witness to History: 1929-1969« Norton, 1973, ISBN 0-393-07476-5
Added after 2018 Nov 08: