by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
Click here for a full, up to date ORIGINAL ARTICLE and to help fighting the stealing of readers’ traffic.
(Blog No. … ).
Many causes have recently increased greatly the possibility of a Soft Revolution in USA. They are summarized here:
1. An oligarchic congress driven by lobbyists want the President to share his tremendous powers.
3. Elites and globalists also want to share some of the President’s power.
4. The middle class want to restore their right to secure lives.
5. The lower class are quite hostile against extreme wealth gap and perpetual wars serving only non-American interests. Workers and farmers are angry about high health care costs and corporate perpetual copy-rights on almost anything they produce in order to create and maintain the extreme wealth gap.
6. Some may say that the revolutionaries are opposed to foreign servitude and to dual citizens more than to excessive capitalism.
There is many frightening similarites between the above cited causes and the causes of the French revolution listed below.
The French Revolution had numerous causes which are greatly simplified and summarized here:
- Parliament wanted the king to share his absolute powers with an oligarchic parliament.
- Priests and other low-level religious figures wanted more money.
- Nobles also wanted to share some of the king’s power.
- The middle class wanted the right to own land and to vote.
- The lower class were quite hostile in general and farmers were angry about tithes and feudal rights.
- Some historians claim that the revolutionaries were opposed to Catholicism more than to the king or the upper classes.