In 1885 two critics, Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort had 14 books removed from the Bible. The Catholics ignored Westcott and Hort, but the Protestants and the Anglicans obeyed.
This was not the dark ages, they had electricity, automobiles, engines, etc. This was a modern-day removal of 14 books from God’s Word because they felt those books needed to go.
Your KJV Bible was altered by these two men.
Where are we today with the Old Testament?
- The Orthodox Bible has 51 books
- The Protestant Bible, (such as the King James), has 39 books
- The Catholic Bible contains 46 books
- The Jewish Bible (Tanakh) has 24 books
- The Ethiopian Bible has all original books (full count)