IS THE SPEED of the United States of America’s decline from world supremacy to impending Third World status unprecedented in history? Seems so to me at least. Argentina — once with one of the world’s highest per capita incomes — has certainly become Third World. But that took nearly a century and it never came even close to the preeminence achieved by the US. Believe me when I say that the US — assuming it stays United — is headed the same way as Argentina.
- A country which recently had a Black president who kept all the loot for his own tribe and cronies
- A country that fights over spoils on an ethnic basis
- A country in which a President can order the killing of anyone he chooses without legal constraint
- A country whose constitution is ignored as a matter of course
- A country with an increasingly militarised domestic police force
- A country in which emails, phone calls, and text messages can be intercepted without a warrant
- A country whose judges rule not on the basis of the law rather on their political and social preferences
- A country with legislation (NDAA) that allows its military to arrest, imprison, and torture without due process
- A country in which a bankrupt treasury debases the currency
What’s so special about the USA’s decline? To my mind, it’s resulted from marginalising the people who built the country to its former preeminence. In the younger age cohorts, such people are now a minority. A minority whose traditions, achievements, and culture are mocked and denied.
Read more here at National Vanguard