After promoting American Exceptionalism now US politicians are reaping what they have sown in the World:
– A Verseille Treatise robbing the defeated combatants of WW1.
– A Nuremburg system of victors’ justice. Remember that similar cups of poisons will one day be handed to those who unfairly judged the losing side.
– An enslavement or even a genocide of a Palestinian population who had done no harm to USA.
– A hegemonic Brenton Wood US-dollars based monetary system which gave USA an extraordinary priviledge with the French President C. de Gaulle being the first to break free from it.
– A monopolistic Banking System that allows USA to arbitrarily embargo any country. This is just like USA has the free reign of using economic war against any other country.
– A tyranical intelligence system that forments “Color revolutions” to overthrow other democratically elected (or otherwise) governments.
– A military system that often violates International laws and human rights. Dachau and My Lai are only two examples.
– A flat refusal for anything American to be judged by International Courts.
– A foreign policy that interferes in the politics of its smaller allies with the purpose of turning them into puppets of USA and creates false causes (like possession of weapon of mass destruction) for wars against weaker nations (like Iraq).
– A non-humane foreign policy that refused to assist former Soviet Republics to set up their truly democratic new governments when their old system collapsed. Rather, USA only sent their looters to those former Soviet Republics. This results in the current lasting suspicions in those republics of bad Western intents.
– An untrustworthy alliance system that trades smaller allies like sacrificial pawns. (South Vietnam was made into an ally of USA to be later traded as a pawn for an alliance with China against Russia. So was Taiwan). Here are some examples:
“The United States did not keep its promise to help us fight for freedom and it was in the same fight that the United States lost 50,000 of its young men.” — Nguyen Van Thieu, President of South Vietnam.
“If the Americans do not want to support us anymore, let them go, get out! Let them forget their humanitarian promises!” — Nguyen Van Thieu, President of South Vietnam.
“But the United States did not keep its word. Is an American’s word reliable these days?” — Nguyen Van Thieu, President of South Vietnam.
– An untrustworthy alliance system that uses smaller allies to attack the bigger countries which are the adversaries/enemies of USA.
(Phillipino President Dutert has said: “They said we have a US-RP pact. Okay. Let America declare the war. Let them assemble all their armaments there in South China Sea. Fire the first shot and I’ll be glad to do the next,” he added, referring to the 1951 Mutual Defense Treaty. “We have a US-RP pact so let’s honor it. Do you want trouble? Okay, let’s do it.”, https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2019/07/06/1932525/duterte-dares-us-declare-war-vs-china).
– An unfair trading system that gives US companies all the benefits. Google and Facebook are now the big corporations that are actively playing politics in other countries.
All the lies and double standards used against the people of smaller nations are now coming back to the US to demonstrate their devastations.