Comment by tonytran2015: An accute exporter would know what to sell and to whom. Australia now looks like addicted to Chinese money.
…#AceNewsReport – Nov.12: The General Administration of Customs in China has informed Canberra’s agriculture department that “all export of logs from the state of Victoria are suspended as of 11 November,” Australian Agriculture Minister David Littleproud said on Thursday: The timber suspension follows the detection of bark beetle in logs exported from Victoria this year, Littleproud said, and there is also concern “around the effectiveness of fumigation treatments on shipments of bushfire-affected logs for export.”……..Victoria’s agriculture minister, Jaclyn Symes, explained that “if bark beetle is present it is a legitimate reason to suspend trade.” Quarantine issues should be addressed “as quickly as possible,” she added:…
… In response to Ezra’s question about whether Trump would declassify information that would “shock Americans” as to the degree to which the Chinese Communist Party is infiltrating schools, politics and more, Gordon comments:
“There’s always been suggestions — and we’ve heard these for the last couple of months — about declassifying some of that information, and I think Trump could very well do that.
“…once it’s out in the public domain, you can’t reclassify it.”
…Australia says it’s continuing to monitor what top officials have said are “deeply troubling” signs that China is actively initiating trade disruptions as retaliation amid downward spiraling relations between the two major trade partners...
… The 65-year-old Melbourne man who has become the first
person charged in Australia under foreign interference laws is a
prominent member of Victoria’s South-East Asian Chinese community and
belongs to groups connected to China’s overseas influence efforts.
- The 65-year-old man is the president of an organisation affiliated with the Chinese Government
- Mr Duong Di Sanh (Sunny Duong) was charged under the new laws on Thursday after a year-long investigation
- Parliament passed the foreign interference laws in 2018
Executive Summary of Seamus Bruner’s revelations below:
- This report is a one stop shop for all Biden Inc. email revelations. This roadmap to Biden corruption is full of information you won’t find in a single article anywhere else and contains brand new emails provided EXCLUSIVELY to Corey’s Digs
- Documents Reveal New Details Proving Biden Inc’s Cozy Ties with Chinese Communist Party Leadership Via Chinese Billionaires
- New messages show Joe Biden son’s expletive-laced rant that his lucrative Ukrainian pay was in jeopardy after father left office. Biden: “I was fighting for the only income I have left”
- Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer Under a Secret Project the Chinese Code Named “Project Hanson”
- Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Obama-Biden Administration as ‘Currency’
- ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings
Thanks to three brave Americans, we now know that Joe Biden has long misled the public about his involvement with his family’s foreign business entanglements while he served as vice president.
At considerable personal risk, former Biden family business partners Tony Bobulinski and Bevan Cooney, and computer shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac, have come forward with tens of thousands of primary-source documents — internal corporate records, emails, and text messages — detailing years of business dealings that centered on trading on the Biden name.
This material suggests that, despite Joe Biden’s insistence that he knew nothing about his family’s business deals, he was well aware of his son Hunter Biden’s business ventures in China, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and elsewhere.
These new troves constitute hard evidence of Biden family corruption, and confirm our reporting dating back to my close friend and colleague Peter Schweizer’s 2018 book “Secret Empires.”
Journalist Peta Credlin is putting Andrews ”on the ropes” over the Private Security Contract awarded to manage Lockdown Hotel Security.
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has dodged questions from Sky News host Peta Credlin about why Victoria did not use ADF staff for the bungled hotel quarantine program.
Ms Credlin said Victoria, NSW and Queensland were offered ADF support by the Morrison government in March.
“It’s a statement of fact that the chief of the defence force allocated Victoria 100 personnel on Friday the 27th of March,” she said.
However, Mr Andrews dodged her questions saying that fact, which is included in evidence to the hotel quarantine inquiry, was “absolutely incorrect”.
“I left the National Cabinet with no expectation whatsoever there would be ADF support.” “To assert otherwise is simply inaccurate.”
However, Ms Credlin pushed back saying Mr Andrews had acknowledged in a press release that ADF would be engaged in supporting hotel quarantine arrangements.
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told reporters at a last-minute announcement that Iran had sent spoof emails “designed to intimidate voters, incite social unrest, and damage President Trump.” He suggested that there had been reporting on these emails “within the last 24 hours.”…
The disclosure by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe at a hastily called news conference marked the first time this election cycle that a foreign adversary has been accused of targeting specific voters in a bid to undermine democratic confidence …
Facebook Whistleblower Exposes “Hate-Speech Engineering” Group, Staffed With Chinese Nationals; NYPost
… The ex-insider shared some information about the Facebook team, called the “Hate-Speech Engineering” group. The team comprises of at least half a dozen Chinese nationals and works out of Facebook’s offices in Seattle. Many of these Ph.D.s work on complex machine learning algorithms that develop newsfeeds…