Comment by tontran2015: This is the extreme form of governing by deniability.
Professor Sutton was grilled again about his knowledge about the use of private security in hotel quarantine.
He apologised … “If I missed an email, I’m sorry. It hasn’t registered. I get thousands of emails … I was never involved about the decision.” … “I did not have a command control role. And as I said to the inquiry at the time, my public health team were trying to make a case for stronger oversight from the public health team, so I was keen.”
Comment by tonytran2015: There is no justification for buying at ten times market value. If no fair deal can be mutually agreed upon the government can use its power of compulsory acquisition and only need to pay slightly over market price.
- An audit found the Federal Government paid 10 times the value of the land
- The land was purchased in 2018, 32 years before it will be needed for an expansion of the airport development
- The minister responsible previously blamed departmental officials for approving the purchase
Comment by tonytran2015: The Premier of Victoria denied that the disastrous decision to employ private security at the quarantine hotels came from any one in his cabinet and so it just appeared out of nowhere. He decided that the former Minister of Health was responsible although she had no opportunity to make any decision. She then said that the disastrous decision would not come if no one had decided to make it. There is something fishy here.
Hotel quarantine inquiry to hold an ‘extraordinary sitting’
Victoria’s hotel quarantine inquiry has just announced it’ll hold an “extraordinary sitting” on next Tuesday afternoon.
… it follows calls from the Opposition this weekto re-examine key evidence and recall witnesses in light of several new revelations.
One of them was contained in phone logs from Chris Eccles, who was in charge of Premier Daniel Andrews’s department. The logs showed the Mr Eccles phoned former police chief Graham Ashton during a crucial six-minute window on the day the hotel quarantine inquiry was set up. Earlier, Mr Ashton had been unable to remember who called him that day to tell him private security would be used in the quarantine hotels. … Mr Eccles said his phone call to Mr Ashton did not mean the decision to use private security came from him or the Premier’s department – but he resigned on Monday anyway,
Professor Sutton told the inquiry he did not know private security was being used to guard returned travellers at quarantine hotels until late May, after there was an outbreak at the Rydges on Swanston hotel. But according to evidence from Jenny Mikakos – the state’s former health minister, who recently quit – Professor Sutton was among officials who were sent an email that mentioned the use of private security, more than a month earlier.
The March 27 email said certain points relating to hotel quarantine had been “agreed” at a National Cabinet meeting, including: “enforcement by S&T [state and territory] governments keen for police not to babysit, but called in as needed (e.g. use private security)”Ms Mikakos said in her statement that the email was provided to the inquiry but never tendered, and no witnesses were ever questioned about it….
… On 8 October, US Tax Court Judge David Gustafson issued an opinion ruling that the IRS’s Whistleblower Office (WBO) had “abused its discretion” in trying to dismiss “specific credible documentation” put forward by Doyle and Moynihan thus allowing the case against the Clintons’ charities to go on…
… On 13 December 2018, the independent investigators testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, shedding light on the Clinton Foundation’s purported wrongdoings. They stated that having amassed approximately 100 exhibits in excess of 6,000 pages, they came to the conclusion that the charity did not operate as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organisation; made material misrepresentations to the IRS about its operations and entities; and acted as a foreign agent thus making its charitable tax-exempt protection void…
… On 24 September, The New York Times unveiled that US Attorney John Durham, appointed by Attorney General William Barr to look into the handling of the Trump-Russia investigation, also sought information about the FBI’s Clinton Foundation probe.
Several days later, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe wrote a letter to American lawmakers unveiling an alleged plan by Hillary Clinton and her aides to accuse Donald Trump of non-existent ties with Russia in order to divert the public opinion from her email scandal…
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky and Kristina BorjessonGlobal Research, October 10, 2020WBAI radio. The Whistle Blower
Economics professorMichel Chossudovskydescribes the “smoking guns” indicating that the Covid-19 pandemic is a fraud and details the devastation that already has occurred as well as what is to come with the so-called “second wave,” which he says is also based on fake statistics and testing.
“Closing down the Global Economy as a means to combating the Killer Virus. That’s what they want us to believe. If the public had been informed that Covid-19 is “similar to Influenza”, the fear campaign would have fallen flat…”
Confirmed by prominentscientists as well as by official public health bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Covid-19is a public health concern butit is NOT a dangerous virus.
Awarding winning journalist and authorKristina…
View original post 384 more words
… For several weeks before hotel quarantine was enforced, returning travellers were required to self-isolate at home for two weeks.
Mr Morrison said that had largely been successful.
“If we recall back in February and March of this year, that’s how it was working,” he said.
among the Chinese Australian community, where the risk was greatest,
where people were returning from mainland China and even Wuhan at one
point, that home quarantine was followed incredibly assiduously.
as I’ve said on many occasions, proved absolutely vital in Australia’s
success in managing the impact of that first wave.”
Morrison’s enthusiasm for home quarantine comes as failures in the
hotel quarantine system in Victoria continue to be laid bare.
An inquiry into the administration of the state’s quarantine system heard further submissions on Monday that the system failed to protect the community from COVID-19, leading to hundreds of deaths...
Comment by tonytran2015: Victorian Premier STILL HAS NOT SET UP CONTACT TRACING AS PROMISED in September. Other states have their effective contact tracings working since March 2020.
… However, former Australian Medical Association president and Altona North GP Mukesh Haikerwal said he remained unconvinced changes to the contact tracing system would prevent further outbreaks once the restrictions were eased.
The doctor has been one of a number of voices to criticise the way contact tracing was handled during the state’s second wave.
In early September, the Government announced five suburban response units would be used to bolster tracing efforts.
Three of the five have been set up to date,…
…While the 14-day average has been steadily dropping in Melbourne, more “mystery” cases with an unknown source have been added to the state’s tally.
Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton said there was concern around the “uptick” in mystery cases, saying they could represent more cases in the community…
Comment by tonytran2015: He holds daily conferences since March to the point that TV now don’t bother to make live broadcasts. He refused Federal offers of help. He set up quarantine hotels which became Covid breeders. He made all decisions but held his State health minister responsible and she resigned. Now he wants more sweeping power.https://centinel2012.com/2020/10/03/madman-of-australia-want-to-remove-all-rights/
Posted Oct 3, 2020 by Martin Armstrong.
Click above link for video
The order stated: “No resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to the [nursing home] solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19. The order flatly prohibited nursing homes from testing their residents returning from hospitals for COVID.”
As a direct result of this order, over 4,500 COVID patients were sent to their deaths in nursing homes throughout New York. New York state put the number even higher, at almost 6,300 in a July report.
Businessinsider.com reports: But after the state’s nursing homes became out-of-control COVID hotspots, in May the Department of Health (DOH) quietly scrubbed the edict from its website.
And yet, Cuomo this week said that nursing homes taking in COVID-positive residents directly from hospitals “just never happened.”