There is currently a news black out. The following is Victorian old list of hot spots (16 days old).
146 cases have been linked to Royal Melbourne Hospital Royal Park campus
31 cases have been linked to the Northern Hospital Emergency Department
- 209 cases have been linked to Epping Gardens Aged Care in Epping
- 190 cases have been linked to St Basil’s Homes for the Aged in Fawkner
- 157 cases have been linked to Estia Aged Care Facility in Ardeer
- 131 cases have been linked to BaptCare Wyndham Lodge Community in Werribee
- 130 cases have been linked to Kirkbrae Presbyterian Homes in Kilsyth
- 107 cases have been linked to Outlook Gardens Aged Care Facility in Dandenong North
- 107 cases have been linked to Estia Aged Care Facility in Heidelberg
- 100 cases have been linked to Twin Parks Aged Care in Reservoir
- 94 cases have been linked to Arcare Aged Care Facility in Craigieburn
- 93 cases have been linked to Cumberland Manor Aged Care Facility in Sunshine
Disability and Mental cares:
Total Resident cases: 21+; Total Staff cases: 66+
59? Active cases in NDIS homes:
psychiatric ward at the Melbourne Clinic in Richmond
- 205 cases have been linked to Bertocchi Smallgoods in Thomastown
- 145 cases have been linked to JBS in Brooklyn
- 53 cases have been linked to Golden Farms Poultry in Breakwater
- 33 cases have been linked to Ingham’s Chicken in Thomastown
- 31 cases have been linked to Hazeldene’s Chicken Farm in Bendigo.
- 31 cases have been linked to Ausfresh in Broadmeadows
- 62 cases have been linked to Woolworths Distribution Centre in Mulgrave
- 191 cases have been linked to Al-Taqwa College
- 30 cases have been linked to Bingo Recycling in West Melbourne
The news blackout on outbreaks has been partially lifted. This mean not very bad news. Victorian Dept of Health has released list of outbreaks with vague locations and time.
Very Old list of Out breaks (40+ days old).
124 linked to the St Basil’s in Fawkner.
115 cases linked to Epping Gardens, in Epping104 cases linked to Estia Health in Ardeer.87 cases linked to Kirkbrae Presbyterian Homes in Kilsyth
82 linked to Estia Health Aged Care in Heidelberg,
63 cases linked to Menarock Life aged care in Essendon,
58 cases linked to Glendale Aged Care in Werribee
55 cases linked to Outlook Gardens aged care in Dandenong North
52 cases linked to Baptcare’s Wyndham Lodge in Werribee
45 cases linked to Arcare’s aged care home in Craigieburn
1 staff with positive test at Homestyle Aged Care in Point Cook
1 staff with positive testat Bupa Aged Care in Templestowe
1 staff with positive test at Royal Freemasons Bendigo
1 staff with positive testat Cumberland Manor in Sunshine North
1 staff with positive testat Gary Smorgon House in Caulfield
1 staff with positive test at Florence Aged Care Facility in St Albans
20 cases linked to Embracia Aged Care Moonee Valley in Avondale Heights
22 cases linked to Regis Aged Care in Brighton.
infection at BlueCross Riverlea in Avondale Heights, Villa Maria Catholic Homes St Bernadette’s Aged Care Residence in Sunshine North,
Fronditha Care St Albans and Japara Yarra West in Yarraville.
Infection at Bluecross Ruckers Hill in Northcote, Villa Maria Catholic Homes in Alphington and Japara Highbury in Glen Waverley.
infection at Bethlehem in Bendigo, Bill Crawford Lodge in Ballarat and Bupa Aged Care in Edithvale,
infection at aged care homes in Plenty, Greensborough, and Sunshine.
Child care centers:
No change to 24 linked to Clever Kids Child Care & Kindergarten in Ashburton.
Infection at Nino Early Learning in Bundoora,
infections at Royal Melbourne Hospital, The Alfred Hospital.
21 linked to Northern Hospital in Epping,
3 linked to Warringal Private Hospital in Heidelberg.
A number of cases linked to Brunswick Private Hospital
Infection at Impact English in Melbourne CBD and Tarneit Senior College in Melbourne’s outer west.
183 cases linked to Al-Taqwa College in Truganina,
Infections at Northcote High School and Fitzroy High School.
78 cases linked to the JBS abattoir in Brooklyn.
111 infections connected to Cedar Meats in Brooklyn.
51 cases linked to Australian Lamb Company in Colac.
10 cases linked to Don KR smallgoods facility in Castlemaine ( north of Melbourne and also
outside of the lockdown zone ).
100 linked to Somerville Retail Services meatwork in Tottenham that provides packaged meat for Coles Supermarkets.
29 cases linked to a Woolworths distribution centre in Mulgrave.
10 cases linked to Star Track parcel distribution in Laverton.
19 cases linked to Respite Services Australia in Moonee Ponds
14 cases linked to the Linfox Warehouse in Truganina
9 cases linked to Blackwoods Scoresby
5+ cases linked to Ingham’s poultry processing facility in Thomastown.
6 cases linked to HWL Ebsworth Lawyers in Melbourne’s CBD.
1 Australian Defence Force officer who was supporting testing in Craigieburn tested positive.
100 cases linked to Bertocchi Smallgoods in Thomastown.
27 cases linked to LaManna Supermarket in Essendon Fields
12 cases linked to leisure centre, library, cinema and council customer service building in Colac
330 cases linked to public housing towers in North Melbourne, Flemington and Carlton,