There are many points of similarity. Are they some kind of signature?
4 August 2020
CORONA VIRUS PLOT; EPSTEIN PLOT; PROTESTS; MOSSAD
Anonymous @AAG 30 July 2020 at 15:12
Suspicious deaths and disappearances of people linked to Jeffrey Epstein.
- Epstein’s chef died in his sleep recently.
- Palm Beach Detective Joseph Recarey (who was the cop who led the Epstein investigation) passed away.
- Chief Recarey’s investigating partner Officer John Mark Dougan recently fled to Russia, out of fear of assassination.Dougan has documents related to the Epstein case, given to him by Recarey for safe keeping.
- ‘Suicide’ of Dr. Fauci’s Right-Hand Man
- Epstein’s private banker was recently found swinging from a rope, before the FBI could question him.
- Epstein’s butler died a few weeks ago.
- Epstein’s architect Ed Tuttle (who designed the buildings on “pedophile island”) just died.
- Hollywood mogul Steve Bing was in the same social circle as Epstein and Clinton. His girlfriend was urging him to “expose Epstein.” He recently fell off a building, with the death being declared a “suicide.”
- Judge Salas was investigating the Epstein-Deutsche bank laundering case. An assassin just killed her son and wounded her husband during an ambush at her home. The assassin used to work for Kroll Associates in an “intelligence” role. Kroll is described as a CIA front group that perform intel operations. It hires lots of “former” CIA, FBI, Mossad, IDF, etc.
- Epstein “committed suicide” last year.
Over 100 murders, suicides, mysterious deaths – the strange fate of those who saw Kennedy shot.
By Penn Jones Jr.
Rebel Magazine, 1983
Shortly after dark on Sunday night November 24, 1963, after Ruby had killed Lee Harvey Oswald, a meeting took place in Jack Ruby’s apartment in Oak Cliff, a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Five persons were present. George Senator and Attorney Tom Howard were present and having a drink in the apartment when two newsmen arrived. The newsmen were Bill Hunter of the Long Beach California Press Telegram, and Jim Koethe of the Dallas Times Herald. Attorney C.A. Droby of Dallas arranged the meeting for the two newsmen. Jim Martin, a close friend of George Senator’s, was also present at the apartment meeting.
This writer asked Martin if he thought it was unusual for Senator to
forget the meeting while testifying in Washington on April 22, 1964,
since Bill Hunter, who was a newsman present at the meeting, was
shot to death that very night. Martin grinned and said: “Oh, you’re
looking for a conspiracy.”
I nodded yes and he grinned and said, “You will never find it.”
I asked soberly, “Never find it, or not there?”
He added soberly, “Not there.”
Bill Hunter, a native of Dallas and an award winning
newsman in Long Beach, was on duty and reading a book in the police
station called “Public Safety Building.” Two policemen going off duty
came into the press room, and one policeman shot Hunter through the
heart at a range officially ruled to be “no more than three feet.” The
policeman said he dropped his gun, and it fired as he picked it up, but
the angle of the bullet caused him to change his story. He finally said
he was playing a game of quick draw with his fellow officer. The other
officer testified he had his back turned when the shooting took place.
Hunter, who covered the assassination for his paper, the Long Beach Press Telegram, had written:
“Within minutes of Ruby’s execution of Oswald, before the
eyes of millions watching television, at least two Dallas attorneys
appeared to talk with him.”
Hunter was quoting Tom Howard who died of a heart attack in
Dallas a few months after Hunter’s own death. Lawyer Tom Howard was
observed acting strangely to his friends two days before his death.
Howard was taken to the hospital by a “friend” according to the
newspapers. No autopsy was performed.
Dallas Times Herald reporter Jim Koethe was killed by a
karate chop to the throat just as he emerged from a shower in his
apartment on September 21, 1964. His murderer was not indicted.
What went on in that significant meeting in Ruby’s and Senator’s apartment?
Few are left to tell. There is no one in authority to ask the
question, since the Warren Commission has made its final report, and The
House Select Committee has closed its investigation.