Comment by tonytran2015: Don’t listen to what they said, just look at what they have done: Loss of your funds if they go bankrupt, fees for transactions, fees for keeping an account, days of delay for funds to be available after deposits…
A controversial bill to ban cash payments of $10,000
and impose two-year jail sentences for people using cash for purchases
above that limit has enraged many members of the public who say the
Government should not interfere with their legal right to spend cash how
On the face of it, it’s been a good week for Donald Trump.
The missiles were fired at 1:20am, … Iran also gave notice to Iraq that it was launching the attack, surely aware the US would be warned in turn.
Comment by tonytran2015: An admirable simple solution to a big, tough problem. It is certain that the parasitic politicians and bureaucrats from the unneeded “local governments” will try to spoil the plan for their own benefits.
Comment by tonytran2015: After its victory against the 3rd Reich, the victorious American empire let itself be manipulated to become a puppet country pulled by multi-loyal lobbyists, and now its people actually suffer.
by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
Click here for a full, up to date ORIGINAL ARTICLE and to help fighting the stealing of readers’ traffic.
#Australia, #bushfire, #greenies, #water tank, #conservation, #insurance, #taxation allowance, #tax deductions, #climate change,
The catastrophic bushfire in Australia has been used by greenies in their propaganda war as a result of climate change. Actually it would not happen in some country with responsible governments and with backbones against greenies.
1. Bushfire in Australia is unstoppable because water tanks harvesting rainwater in farms have been targeted and taxed to their extinction.
The taxes bring in revenues for local governments which are often greedy and wasteful.
2. Bushfire in Australia is unstoppable because water supply from ground or streams have been deliberately throttled by governments under the guise of conservation of the environment.
This is to please greenies.
3. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers and home owners cannot rebuild any differently with payout money from insurance.
There should be legislations forcing insurers to allow fire victims to claim the full insurance payouts and rebuild their house differently. Unfortunately, Australian politicians are more concerned with the interests of insurers than with fire victims.
4. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers have no adequate taxation allowance for acquiring and maintenance of own fire fighting and auxilliary equipment such as private bulldozers, water tankers, drones, communication centers.
5. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers cannot claim tax deductions from their income on the construction of anti-fire moats, ditches or levees around their buildings.
6. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers cannot carry out burning off at will and have to preserve tall flammable trees near their buildings. This is due the “conservation laws” enacted to please greenies. These laws stopped farmers from burning off around their farms.
7. Fire services, emergency services in Australia had been starved of funds because governments use tax money to instead pamper politicians and to fund their political support groups.
The current fires in Australia are caused mostly by inappropriate policies applied over a long period. Climate change has not played any significant role.
Australia should look at poorer countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Central American and South American and learn how they have effectively fought their bushfire.
The Commission wants the Government to roughly quadruple the amount of controlled burning it undertakes.
It has also recommended parts of Victoria’s ageing electricity infrastructure be upgraded to reduce the risk of fires.
The report has also flagged a program of voluntary acquisition for homes in high-risk areas.
A total of 173 people were killed and thousands were left homeless when bushfires swept across Victoria on February 7, 2009.
“It’s really simple,” says Brian Williams, captain of the Kurrajong Heights bushfire brigade, a veteran of 44 years … “Fires run on fuel. Limited fuel means limited fire.”
It is true The Greens have developed a new set of “aims” including a caveat-studded “effective and sustainable strategy for fuel-reduction management”.
In practice, on the ground, it amounts to covert opposition. Williams scoffs at the Orwellian sophistry: “They publicly say they support it. The reality of how it pans out is nothing like that. Greens have two faces and underneath they are undermining everything.”
Nationals MP Barnaby Joyce is blaming the Greens for the amount of fuel being burned in this week’s bushfires.
Mr Joyce says that Greens policies have meant farmers have been stopped from doing as much hazard reduction burning in the lead-up to fire season.
Nationals MP Barnaby Joyce pointed to three major “issues” that he said needed to be addressed: access to the fires, central watering points, and a lack of hazard reduction burns. The latter he blamed largely on current conservation laws.
Federal Resources Minister Matthew Canavan, as recently as last week, referred to the “bogey man of climate change” which he said was being used to distract from the failure of the states to manage fire risks.
“The Queensland Government taking powers off farmers, taking their rights off them to be able to manage their own land, put in fire breaks, do cool burns, and that has exposed us to much much higher risk than we should,” he said.
Click here for my other blogs.
Click here go to Home Page (Navigation-Survival-How To-Money).
SUBSCRIPTION: [RSS – Posts], [RSS – Comments]
MENU: [Contents][Blog Image of Contents ][Archives ] [About]
Comment by tonytran2015: Do you see the connection (https://survivaltricks.wordpress.com/2019/12/30/african-swine-fever-fears-spike-in-australia-as-woman-deported-for-smuggling-pork-into-sydney-airport-abc-rural-abc-news/, Understanding foreign-trading with China (Beware of strangers bearing gifts)) ?
Report by state media says some offenders are leaving infected feed in sties and are even using drones to spread contamination Pork prices have spiked as a result of the disease and gangs can profit by getting around controls to smuggle meat across provincial boundaries Chinese criminals have been exploiting the country’s African swine fever […]